In a time when every priority claims itself as the most urgent, maintaining focus on your top priorities can be difficult. In order to stay on track, you need to to understand the attitudes, behaviors and skills you need to stay efficient and effective.
While the perfect planning system, Outlook tasks, and a smart phone can certainly help improve our productivity, they are not the solution. This fun an interactive session will provide participants an opportunity to learn specific, practical strategies to work smarter, not harder.
During this session we will:
- Identify personal and professional high payoff activities
- Understand the role of attitude in personal management
- Help modify communication styles to increase productivity
- Develop a personal and professional goal setting model
- Learn how to cope with fires and emergencies
- Create strategies to minimize interruptions